I love makeup because of the endless possibilities that come with each product. So, because of that, I’m always seeking out new products to try. Here are my top 10 products that I am currently loving.
- I am currently in love with this eyeshadow from Chanel! This is my go-to when I am unsure of what to use and when I am in a rush. This eyeshadow is called Illusoire and it looks whimsical like fairy dust sparkles when applied to my eyes.
2. This setting spay from MAC is not new but I have recently tried it and I am in love! It is not harsh on sensitive skin, which is a huge plus, and it leaves my makeup looking amazing.
3. This Kevyn Aucoin concealer is amazing. I’ve always had a difficult time hiding my dark circles, in the past I would have to use two products. But with this, I only need a small amount for complete coverage. The amount and quality of the product makes it completely worth the price!
4. This mascara from Mac is amazing! It’s the first mascara I have used that has two wands, one wand for the upper lashes and a second wand for the lower lashes. With this product, I can achieve the ultimate Twiggy lashes!
5. This liquid matte lipstick from Kat Von D, in the shade Lolita, is the perfect pinkish brown color. It is a gorgeous, flattering color when applied.
6. Before you say anything: yes, this is technically a moisturizer by Chanel. But I love to use it as a primer. Its makes my skin look radiant and fresh.
8. The alchemist palette by Kat Von D is a very cool product. It contains 4 different highlighters that are all unique, dual-chrome shades. The two I’ve been gravitating toward lately are amethyst and opal.
9. This is my go-to Chanel foundation that I have been using for years. I have tried other foundation’s but I always seem to come back to this one because it is lightweight and not cakey.
10. This palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills is amazing. I use all of the colors in the pallet and love the variety of looks you can achieve with it. My favorite shades from the palette right now and the ones I’m using the most are Red Orca, Prima Vera, and Realgar.